I made this for dinner last night and it literally MELTS in your mouth, it was so delicious even my picky 4 year old loved it!
- 1lb all natural chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 head organic broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup all natural ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup all natural sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- seasoned salt or salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
Preheat oven to 350.
Place broccoli, onions, mushrooms, minced garlic and water into frying pan, allow to cook until broccoli softens (about 10 mins or so).
In a separate bowl mix the chicken, ricotta cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese & salt and pepper into a bowl, stir well until chicken is coated.
Once done, drain any excess water from the veggie mixture, then add it into the chicken and gently mix together.
Pour into a 9×13 baking pan and bake 30-40 mins, you will know it’s done when the cheese starts to brown around the edges. Makes 6 servings.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!