These protein bites taste like a little bit of heaven! Delicious, healthy and easy to make!
No Bake Protein Bites
- 2 cups 100% Whole Grain Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup ground flax & chia seed
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds
- 1 cup organic local honey
- 1/2 cup PB2 or all natural peanut butter
Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir well, add in honey (and all natural peanut butter if you’re not using PB2) and stir well, if mixture still seems to dry add a drizzle more of honey until desired consistency. Once all ingredients are mixed well place in the fridge for 2 hours. Remove from fridge and roll into balls, depending on the size you make you should get about 50 or more balls. Store in fridge in air tight container. Enjoy!!!