This chili is perfect to make on those days that your super busy. Toss all ingredients into the crock pot and off you go! I made this when we had guests over for dinner and everyone loved it!
Delicious Chicken Chili
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can fat free refried beans
- 1 can corn, do not drain
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1-2 cups reduced sodium turkey stock (or chicken broth)
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Lay frozen chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Place drained & rinsed black beans, pour into crock pot.
- Pour corn, tomatoes, refried beans, stock/broth, ranch, cumin and chili powder into crock pot.
- Stir all ingredients well.
- Set block of cream cheese on top on ingredients.
- Cover & cook on low for 6 hours. Before serving stir cream cheese into chili and break up chicken (by this time it’ll shred and fall apart easily).
- Optional Toppings: Tortilla chips, sour cream, cheese,cilantro, avocado, salsa or your favorite desired topping!