These are the BEST no bake clean eating granola bars I have ever made and they’re perfect to make in summer when you don’t want to use your oven!
- 2 1/2 cups 100% whole grain oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apples
- 2 oz chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup organic honey
- 1/3 cup organic extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chia & flax seed meal ground
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
Place all ingredients into large bowl, stir very well. Place mixture on a parchment or wax paper cover baking pan (I used a 17×11 and it filled a little more than half the pan so you could use a smaller one if you have it on hand). Smooth over with large spoon. Place into freezer for 2 hours. Remove & slice. Makes 18 bars. Store in refrigerator in an air tight container for 7 days, if they last that long! Enjoy!