Have you checked out the fabulous Super Healthy Kids Blog? If you haven’t you need to, they say it’s for kids.. and well I guess I am still a kid at heart… the recipes are really for anyone and still loved by kids of all ages. I had to share this recipe they posted, it looks wonderful! You can view it directly here.
Whipped Pineapple Pops
- 2 – 20 oz cans naturally sweetened crushed pineapple OR 1 large fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 cups cream, almond milk, or coconut milk (full fat works best for the most creamy consistency)
- Place pineapple and lime juice in a high power blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Combine with creamy liquid.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until hardened.