Low Carb Chicken Tenders & Honey Mustard Sauce
- 8 chicken tenders (or slice 2-3 chicken breasts into 8)
- 1 cup cashew meal (or almond flour, they were out at the store so I used cashew meal)
- 1 egg
- Seasoning (I used lemon pepper)
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- ½ cup real mayo
- 2 heaping tbsp. of mustard
- ½ tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of organic honey (for those who are on strict low carb use stevia or sweetener or choice in place, taste to test)
- Dash of seasoning (salt & pepper) optional
Place cashew meal and seasoning in a large Ziploc bag. Whisk egg in a bowl and dip both sides of chicken tenders in it, then place chicken into bag and shake until both sides are covered. Place on large baking sheet. Broil 5 minutes then flip over, broil another 5 mins or until golden brown.
Sauce: Place all ingredients into a bowl, stir well. Serve.
How are you enjoying these recipes? Please leave me some feedback!