I don’t know about you but I LOVE smoothies! It is the best way to sneak in fruits and veggies into your day.. and especially wonderful when your kiddo begs you for a healthy smoothie! This is one of my favorite smoothies that we make, it gives me a pep in my step in the morning and keeps me full until lunch time.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen banana
- handful of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp flax/chia seed ground mix
- 4-5 raw organic goji berries
- 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Superfood Chocolate
NOTES: I make the same identical smoothie for my kiddo and I use Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood in Outrageous Chocolate Flavor and blend in separate Nutribullet container.
Place all ingredients into Nutribullet (or blender of choice), blend and enjoy