Oh how I could go on and on about Cheesecake.. cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert, I request it every year for my birthday and I must admit my ultimate favorite cheesecake is Oreo, the calories are out of this world and you could literally gain 5lbs just from looking at it but it tastes like heaven and hey, once a year if that is not too bad at all for such a delicious treat. But, enough about that already! Let’s get on to a cheesecake that is super easy to make, pink, low on carbs and is tested and proven to be delicious by a very picky 4 year old girl. She rejoiced after her first bite and said “Mommy, this is so good”, woo hoo- score for me! I love creating my own recipes and I am always pleased when my family loves it and I hope that you will enjoy this one too!!!
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake
3 Net Carbs per serving
For the Crust:
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Half & Half
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Sugar Substitute (I use Xylitol)
- 1 box Sugar-Free Strawberry Jello
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For the crust: Mix butter & almond flour together, press with a spoon into a greased baking pie dish, cook for 10 mins.
- Place all cheesecake ingredients into large bowl and blend well.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 20 mins.
Allow to cool before serving, place left overs in fridge.