Sometimes you just need to have a piece of chocolate to help you get through your day, hey we’ve all been there before! This is actually my second attempt at making these lil bad boys, my first batch came out pretty horrible- bitter and tasted too much of stevia- which I am not a fan of. I almost did not want to make these again. BUT I thought I’d give it a try with a granular sweetener and see if they were edible this time around, so I used xylitol and it came out pretty darn good! If you are a stevia fan feel free to use that in this recipe, all ingredients can be modified to meet your taste preference.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolates
1.8 Net Carb per piece
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons xylitol (or one teaspoon stevia)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- Place cocoa powder, sweetener, peanut butter & coconut oil into pan, stirring well, cook until melted.
- Place equal amounts of crushed peanuts into mini cupcake or candy molds.
- Pour chocolate over the peanuts.
- Place in freezer for 30 mins.
- Enjoy & store all leftovers in freezer!