It’s been a really long time since I’ve made cookies and I’ve been seeing people rave about diet soda and cake mix recipes for some time now, so I figured I’d give it a go. Now, I am not a fan of soda but I am a fan of eating everything in moderation (if you know me then you know I don’t do diets well, restrictions make me crazy) I have to admit these cookies came out fantastic, they were super easy to make and my family loved them.
Skinny Funfetti Cookies
1 Weight Watchers Points Plus Point per cookie
2 Weight Watchers Smart Points per cookie
Makes 47 Cookies
36 Calories, .9 fat, 7 carbs, .2 fiber, .2 protein
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix (I used Pillsbury brand)
- 12oz Sprite Zero
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry cake mix and sprite zero in large bowl, stir well.
- Take 1 tbsp full of mix and drop unto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 mins give or take min or so. I watched mine very carefully, so keep an eye on them.
- Let cool, then devour!