This is a super easy spin on an old Weight Watchers recipe (I love WW recipes by the way) I use to make. This is perfect to make with any veggies as it is a very versatile recipe, I used what I had on hand at the moment and it was delicious!
Skinny Vegetable Soup
Makes 8 Servings
1 Weight Watchers Pointsplus per serving
- 32oz Chicken Broth
- 28 oz Can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1 Large Zucchini, chopped
- 1 Yellow Summer Squash, chopped
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 6 Radishes, chopped
- Seasoned Salts or Salt & Pepper to taste
- *Optional, Red pepper flakes for spicy flavor.
For stove top: Add up ingredients into large pot, cover, heat until boiling, then let simmer 60 mins or until veggies are tender.
For crock pot add all ingredients and cook on high for 5 hours.