Here’s what you need:
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2 cans rotel
- 8oz tomato sauce
- 1 can corn (or frozen corn)
- 1 can seasoned black beans
- 1 can dark red kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
- 4 oz can green chiles chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
Place chicken breasts down firsts to crockpot then pour all ingredients over it and stir well. Cook covered on high 4-5 hours or on low for 8 hours. Shred chicken and stir well before serving.
Top with sour cream (or Greek yogurt), Mexican cheese or sharp cheddar, salsa and/or guacamole for added flavor!