I was so impressed with tonight’s dinner I had to blog it 😉.
Here’s what you need:
Weight Watchers Points are for 1 stuffed breast, 2 cups broccoli and 1 cup orzo with 1 tbsp light butter 10 points, add extra points if using real butter.
- 2 chicken breast (boneless skinless)
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 sargento Colby jack cheese sticks
- Fresh broccoli (1-2 heads)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Butterfly chicken breasts, then close them back up and cut in half so you have 4 pieces.
- Add 1 tbsp of cream cheese and half a cheese stick to each breast.
- Top with salt & pepper or any seasoned salt.
- Bake in oven 30 mins or until chicken is done.
✔️For Orzo, place dry orzo in a pot, pour enough water to cover it all about an inch or two over. Boil until softened, drain, sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with butter.