So I’m a part of a really awesome program called Influenster, you get free products to test out in exchange for reviews. It’s that easy and I can’t complain about the items I receive, they’re always fantastic and I end up falling in love with new brands.
Some of you may have heard of Living Proof, its high end professional hair care line, you can find it at your local Sephora or online. Here’s my thoughts:
Shampoo: Smells incredible, lathers nicely and rinses out well.
Conditioner: Smells incredible, left my hair feeling so smooth after I rinsed.
Mask: Total hydration!
Restore spray: Left my hair feeling like a million bucks.
All products I used together and my hair was hydrated, not weighed down at all, high shine, smooth and smelled great. As a cosmetologist I’m picky with what I use in my hair but I’m sold on this line, it’s fantastic!
If you want to join in and get your own Vox Box go here!
Hey guys! This past week I got the priveledge of reviewing Maybelline’s newest liquid lipstick line from Influenster, I was given two different colors to play with. So, here’s my thoughts:
Longwearing: YES! Holy moly, this bad boy did not want to come off, I applied it per directions and went on my way. I drank from a straw, water bottle and even had greasy pizza and my lipstick didn’t budge throughout the day. I woke up the next day with it still on.
Drying: No, it comes with a lip conditioner that leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft.
Flakey/Clumpy: No, it wore very smoothly but if you’re lips are chapped you do need to use a lip scrub to remove dead skin because then it will flake like most all liquid lipsticks I’ve tried do.
Removal: The directions say use makeup remover, I used a makeup remover cloth and had to wipe a few times and it was off!
I played around with the colors and I actually loved them mixed together, in my picture above I applied 2 coats of Keeping up the Flame and 2 coats of Constant Toast over it then sealed it in with the conditioner.
- Lighter: Constant Toast
- Darker: Keeping up the Flame
I rate these a 10/10, liquid lipstick is my favorite and I have a few other brands and they do not last as long as ColorStay 24. They also have 30 different color shades to choose from and the best part is they’re only $10.49 so they’re very affordable!
* I recieved Maybelline SuperStay 24 lip color complimentary, but all opinions are my own.
If you’d like to join Influenster and get free products to review click HERE!
How many of you have heard of Influenster? It’s an awesome company that sends you products to review for FREE in exchange for your honest opinion.
Today’s box included the newest dry shampoo line from Dove. I normally do use another brand of dry shampoo because I wash my hair every other or every 2 days so I love to freshen up by day 2!
First off, it smells really great, I’m big on scents, so I was happy about that. 😍 It’s very light, it didn’t make hair feel chalky, dirty or heavy (yes, some dry shampoos do that 😩) and it didn’t leave a powder residue everywhere once it was rubbed in. Finally, it gave my fine hair volume! I definitely recommend checking out this product, it has a great price point and can be found in your local stores!
If you want to join Influenster (don’t worry, it’s free) you can do so here: http://www.influenster.com/r/696715
🔅All opinions are my own, I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
- Strawberries – Feeling under the weather? Snack on some strawberries! Rich in vitamin C, the delicious fruit doubles as an immunity booster and a fast-acting antioxidant.
- Grapefruit – Low in calories and high in fiber, grapefruit is an obvious addition to any summer dish. Just in time for swimsuit season, it increases the body’s metabolic rate, leaving you feeling fuller for much longer.
- Cantaloupe – Prone to breakouts from stress and anxiety? Chow down on cantaloupe — since it’s packed with potassium (a mineral which normalizes heartbeat and promotes supply of oxygen to the brain) fans of the fruit feel more relaxed and focused.
- Walnuts – If bad hair days have become the norm, add walnuts to your diet. As an excellent source of biotin, the nutrient strengthens tresses and promotes quicker hair growth.
- Heirloom Tomatoes – Boasting serious amounts of Lycopene, heirloom tomatoes are known for lowering the risk of cancer. The more colorful, the more Lycopene — so don’t be shy.
- Sugar Snap Peas – A veggie after our own heart! Not only are sugar snap peas fat-free, but they’re a good source of folate, a.k.a. a vitamin that helps achieve good heart health.
- Blueberries – Ranked numero uno in the world of antioidants (blueberries feature anthocyanin, vitamin C, B complex, vitamin E, vitamin A, copper, selenium, zinc, and iron… just to name a few!), there’s no denying the fruit’s appeal. Did we mention the superfood keeps skin looking super firm?
- Yogurt Cheese Crumbles – Considering yogurt cheese is more concentrated than a regular cup of yogurt, each serving offers additional relief from dry skin. Sprinkle away!
Underneath all that, don’t forget these little guys:
- Avocado – Don’t be frightened by the fact that avocados are full of monounsaturated fat — when eaten in moderation, the compounds reduce inflammation, giving you glowing skin.
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts – A great way to add protein to any meal, brussel sprouts help prevent hair loss and restore healthy, vibrant strands.
And make sure to top the whole thing off with:
- Oranges – These guys are an obvious go-to for vitamin C.
- Coconut Oil drizzle – This raises the metabolic rate and therefore helps the body burn fat more effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – When you add this to any dish or drink, you’re instantly giving your body a tiny detox by maintaining a healthy alkaline pH level.
Now with all the beauty benefits you’re getting from every bite in this salad, you surely won’t want to miss out on trying!
Via: The Beauty Department!
I am so excited to share this EASY DIY Mocha Sugar Body Polish Recipe by Tabitha over at Fresh Mommy Blog with all of you! My daughter (she’s 4 & loves to help) and I made this over the weekend and we LOVED it . This body polish makes a perfect gift for any woman who loves to pamper herself and can be made with ingredients found in your kitchen. Watch the video below for the recipe!
This recipe made 5 6oz Mason Jars full, I dolled it up with a bow, chalkboard label & used a metallic Sharpie. I personally love Mason Jars- they’re cute and can be re-used over and over again!
I used small bags paired with leopard print tissue paper!
Check out this awesome post on how to make Homemade Foaming Hand Soap.
Here some fantastic DIY Spa Day Ideas from items found in your home! Check them out!