Sunday morning brunch just got really easy! 😍👌🏻
Here’s what you need:
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 32 Oz frozen southern potatoes (little cubes) or shredded potatoes
- 1lb Jimmy Dean hot sausage
- 2 cups extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook sausage, drain grease.
- Cook hash browns in same pan with the sausage (just enough to brown them)
- Place milk, eggs and salt & pepper in large bowl and whisk well.
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking dish then pour sausage mixture in, top with cheese then pour egg mixture over it all.
- Bake 35-45 minutes.
I served ours with buttermilk biscuits and it was delicious, this makes a lot (about 10 big servings) so we had quite a bit of left overs. I hope you enjoy it!