I love fruit in my salads, they make it so delicious! 😋
Here’s what you need:
- Handful of Spring Mix Salad
- 4 pieces of oven roasted turkey lunch meat, chopped
- 1 mozzarella string cheese, chopped
- 4-5 grapes, halved
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- Skinny Girl Raspberry Vinegarette
- Optional: Almonds or Walnuts (I didn’t add nuts to this salad but I often do for extra protein)
Lay down spring mix, meat, cheese, fruits and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy! 😍
It’s almost summertime but if you live in the South like we do it’s been hot for months! This drink is absolutely refreshing and perfect for those BBQ get togethers or for a ladies night in.
So here’s what you need
- 3 cups watermelon, chopped
- 5 mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 gallon of water
Serve over ice and enjoy!
Easy to make and kid approved!
- 4.3 Net Carbs per Serving
- 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points
- (Omit all cheese and soup is 1 smart point)
- 4 servings
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- salt/pepper or seasoned salt to taste
Pour broth, broccoli and garlic into soup pan, cook on high until boiling then simmer until broccoli is softened. Stir in cheese and seasoned salt. Once cheese is melted to a liquid it’s finished.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1.5 cups chopped onions
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 packet taco season
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14ounce can diced tomatoes undrained
- 2/3 cup jasmine or brown rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded (or more to taste)
Preheat oven to 375°, and a large skillet coat with cooking spray or coconut oil cook the meat, onions, garlic and green pepper until meat is done and vegetables are tender. Drain grease and add and remainder ingredients(minus the cheese) stir.
Transfer into 9 x 13 baking dish, cover and bake for 55 minutes or until the rice is tender. Remove, sprinkle with cheese and place in oven until cheese is melted.
Top with your favorite condiments, we used salsa and sour cream!
The holidays are upon us and there are so many good temptations around. Stand firm and stick to your ground and make some healthy alternatives! I found this recipe today on Facebook and I have to say it looks delicious! Only 3 ingredients, no bake and healthy? This is what this pumpkin lover needs! 🎃😍
Jump on over to check out the recipe here: http://thebigmansworld.com/2015/09/04/healthy-3-ingredient-pumpkin-fudge/
So I’m all about quick, easy and healthy with a 6 year old and 6 month old baby life can be hectic and meal planning isn’t always the easiest task to accomplish. These wraps couldn’t be easier and they’re pretty darn tasty!
- 1 package Flat Out Wraps
- 1 bag of Ceasar salad complete kit
- 2 bags of precooked grilled chicken
Mix all ingredients into bowl and coat well (I omitted the croutons to cut down on calories).
Portion into flat outs and wrap. I wrapped mine in aluminum foil so it would hold together better in my husband’s lunch box.
(Ok so this is not the best picture but I was limited on time lol.)
Makes 6 large wraps.
Coconut Water Benefits:
✔️Low in calories
✔️More potassium than 4 bananas!
✔️Full of electrolytes
Drink it alone or make a smoothie with it and enjoy the benefits!
Coconut Strawberry Smoothie:
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2-1 tbsp honey
Blend all ingredients. Makes one serving.