It’s time to say goodbye to your favorite coffee shop Frappe, this is where it’s at! Delicious and filling with 15 grams of protein and zero sugar (only 4 carbs) in Plexus 96, this is not just a drink but a meal replacement!
Here’s what you need:
- 4oz Trader Joe’s Coconut Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 packet Chocolate Plexus 96 (You can get it here)
- 8oz Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1 cup ice
Pour into blender and blend, pour into large glass, this makes one big Frappe!
Weight Watchers SmartPoints:
- 7 points (5 for coconut milk and 2 for Plexus 96)
- 5 points (if using unsweetened vanilla coconut milk 3 and 2 for Plexus 96)
- 3 points (if using plain unsweetened almond milk 1 and 2 for Plexus 96)
It’s summer and it’s HOT out so when I don’t have to use my stove I’m one happy mom!
Crockpot Sausage, Cabbage & Potatoes
- Serves 6
- 6 points per serving
Here’s what you need:
- 1 head of cabbage, chopped
- 14oz Turkey Smoked Sausage, chopped
- 6 small Idaho potatoes, halved
- Seasoned salt or salt & pepper to taste
Fill Crockpot half way full with water and add all ingredients, stir and cook on high for 3 hours or low on 6 hours. Serve.
Notes: If you want a low carb option trade in the potatoes for radishes! Cooking time may vary so eyeball it.
This was my lunch today– very filling and delicious, so as you know baked Cauliflower is low carb and 0 Weight Watchers points.. woo hoo! Paired with a 1/2 cup to tomato soup (I used canned) you have yourself a filling 4 point lunch. You’re welcome! ☺️😉
Here’s what you need to do:
Wash and cut up Cauliflower, spray with cooking spray, sprinkle salt and pepper or if you like some spice red pepper flakes do the trick. Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins. My kids loved today’s lunch and they didn’t even know how healthy it was, mom win!
Easy to make and kid approved!
- 4.3 Net Carbs per Serving
- 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points
- (Omit all cheese and soup is 1 smart point)
- 4 servings
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- salt/pepper or seasoned salt to taste
Pour broth, broccoli and garlic into soup pan, cook on high until boiling then simmer until broccoli is softened. Stir in cheese and seasoned salt. Once cheese is melted to a liquid it’s finished.
So, this was supposed to be some extravagant layered pizza with perfect slices, but I was lacking some ingredients and threw this together and hoped it was edible. Surprisingly it was really good, both of my kids liked it! Score!
Here’s what you need:
- 1lb ground Italian sausage
- 16 oz low carb pizza sauce (Ragu)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 20 (more or less) pepperonis
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350. Sautée onion and green pepper, add it sausage, cook and stir in pizza sauce. Place in baking dish and top with cheese and cheese pepperoni, bake 30 mins.
Cheesy Bacon Chicken Ingredients:
- 7 chicken tenderolions or 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts divided
- 4-6oz cream cheese
- 4-5 pieces of bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Seasoned salt or salt & pepper
- Optional: jalapeños to top, I usually add them and they’re fantastic
Spray skillet with oil and place chicken in pan, sprinkle with seasoned salt, cook on both sides covered until white, top cream cheese and bacon and cook until full cooked. (Full time usually takes 15-20 mins) Top with cheddar cheese.
Twice Baked Cauliflower Mash:
Servings, 6-8 pending on portion size
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 6oz cream cheese
- 1/2 sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 green onions
- 3 pieces Bacon, cooked
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Steam Cauliflower on stove in pot until softened, drain well. Place cream cheese, sour cream, parm cheese and green onions into large bowl, pour Cauliflower into bowl and use electric hand mixer to mash together. Pour into 9×13 or similar baking dish and top with cheddar cheese and bacon. Bake 20 mins.
Where are my Pickle lovers at? This is a quick, yummy lunch and budget friendly!
- 2 whole pickles,halved
- 1/2 can tuna
- Desired amount of mayo
- Sprinkle of cheddar cheese
Half pickles, mix tuna and mayo, top desired amount on pickles, sprinklevwith cheese. Makes 4 Boats.
Notes: I made the entire can of tuna but only used half, so there’s enough to make about 8 Boats total.