You know by now if you follow my blog I like to keep my recipes very simple, this is another one of those! My little guy has an egg allergy so I traded in the eggs for flax, I’ll put both variations in here but the WW Smart Points are with using the flax in place of the eggs, so keep that in mind when tracking.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups rolled oats (I used Trader Joe’s but any will do)
- 2 apples, any kind, chopped
- 2 cups of reduced fat milk (or whatever suits your family)
- 3 eggs (egg substitute: 3 tbsp milled flax seed & 5 tbsp water, set aside in bowl for 5 mins, stirred well)
- 1 oz craisins or raisins
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 325. Mix all dry ingredients together first, then add all wet ingredients, apples and craisins, mix well. Pour into greased baking dish, I used a 9×13. Bake 30-40 minutes or until sides and topped have a light brown color.
- Weight Watchers Smart Points: 7
- Makes 8 servings
💖 Refrigerate leftovers, reheat each serving in microwave for 1-2 mins, I added about a tbsp of vanilla almond milk on top of mine to give some extra moisture to it. So yummy!