It’s time to say goodbye to your favorite coffee shop Frappe, this is where it’s at! Delicious and filling with 15 grams of protein and zero sugar (only 4 carbs) in Plexus 96, this is not just a drink but a meal replacement!
Here’s what you need:
- 4oz Trader Joe’s Coconut Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 packet Chocolate Plexus 96 (You can get it here)
- 8oz Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1 cup ice
Pour into blender and blend, pour into large glass, this makes one big Frappe!
Weight Watchers SmartPoints:
- 7 points (5 for coconut milk and 2 for Plexus 96)
- 5 points (if using unsweetened vanilla coconut milk 3 and 2 for Plexus 96)
- 3 points (if using plain unsweetened almond milk 1 and 2 for Plexus 96)
Mix the rolled oats, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt in the mason jar. Add the coconut milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Stir together until the ingredients are combined. Place the frozen cherries on top. Cap the lid and store in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, stir the chocolate chips into the oats. Add in a little extra coconut milk, if needed.
Low Carb Fried Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 8oz steak (or desired meat)
- 1 bag frozen peas/carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
Chop cauliflower, place in food processor until it looks like rice. Pour olive oil and garlic into pan, sautée and place chopped meat into pan, cook thoroughly, add peas/carrots until thawed add cauliflower. Scramble and cook eggs, pour into cauliflower mixture, add soy sauce and stir well. Top with salt/pepper or desired seasonings.
I have to admit, I literally savored and inhaled every single bite (minus the skin) of this sweet potato dish it was that good!
Fiesta Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 6 sweet potatoes (or 3 large ones halved)
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- Sour Cream (or plain greek yogurt)
- Pineapple Salsa (we use Trader Joes brand)
Poke holes in sweet potatoes with a fork and cook each sweet potato according to your microwave directions( for example mine was 6 and half minutes for one potato). If you do not use a microwave then bake your sweet potatoes in the oven accordingly. When potatoes are almost completely done cooking, place ground beef, onions, black beans, corn, tomatoes & green chiles in large skillet. Once meat is thoroughly cooked, drain grease and stir in taco seasoning packet. Split open sweet potatoes, pour in meat mixture and dress with desired toppings. Enjoy!
These are the BEST no bake clean eating granola bars I have ever made and they’re perfect to make in summer when you don’t want to use your oven!
- 2 1/2 cups 100% whole grain oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apples
- 2 oz chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup organic honey
- 1/3 cup organic extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chia & flax seed meal ground
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
Place all ingredients into large bowl, stir very well. Place mixture on a parchment or wax paper cover baking pan (I used a 17×11 and it filled a little more than half the pan so you could use a smaller one if you have it on hand). Smooth over with large spoon. Place into freezer for 2 hours. Remove & slice. Makes 18 bars. Store in refrigerator in an air tight container for 7 days, if they last that long! Enjoy!
Raspberry Cheesecake Oatmeal
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup water, unsweetened almond milk, or skim milk
1/2 mashed medium banana
Splash of vanilla
2 tablespoons cream cheese (softened for 5 second in microwave)
1 teaspoon powdered sugar (more or less to taste)
Squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine oats, water or milk, banana, and vanilla and pour into nonstick sprayed baking dish.
2. Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice. Put into plastic bag, snip off one end and squeeze into two horizontal lines on top of oatmeal. Put raspberry preserves in another plastic bag and squeeze two horizontal lines in between the cream cheese.
3. Drag knife up and down through lines to create a swirl. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Smoky Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili
I’ve made this many times and it is HEALTHY & VERY good! Leftovers also freeze very well.
Nonstick cooking spray
1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 15 ounce cans low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
2 green bell pepper, diced
1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
TIPS: Add in 1lb lean ground meat if desired, top with sour cream.
1. Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine chipotle pepper, chocolate, cumin, oregano, chili powder, cinnamon, garlic, black beans, sweet potatoes, corn, bell pepper and tomatoes in cooker; cook on low 8 hours.
2. Serve chili topped with cheddar and cilantro.
Recipe Source: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipe/smoky-black-bean-and-sweet-potato-chili/
#chili #fallrecipes #crockpot #dinner #sweetpoatoes #blackbeans #vegetarian