I love fruit in my salads, they make it so delicious! 😋
Here’s what you need:
- Handful of Spring Mix Salad
- 4 pieces of oven roasted turkey lunch meat, chopped
- 1 mozzarella string cheese, chopped
- 4-5 grapes, halved
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- Skinny Girl Raspberry Vinegarette
- Optional: Almonds or Walnuts (I didn’t add nuts to this salad but I often do for extra protein)
Lay down spring mix, meat, cheese, fruits and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy! 😍
Easy to make and kid approved!
- 4.3 Net Carbs per Serving
- 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points
- (Omit all cheese and soup is 1 smart point)
- 4 servings
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- salt/pepper or seasoned salt to taste
Pour broth, broccoli and garlic into soup pan, cook on high until boiling then simmer until broccoli is softened. Stir in cheese and seasoned salt. Once cheese is melted to a liquid it’s finished.
This is a super easy spin on an old Weight Watchers recipe (I love WW recipes by the way) I use to make. This is perfect to make with any veggies as it is a very versatile recipe, I used what I had on hand at the moment and it was delicious!
Skinny Vegetable Soup
Makes 8 Servings
1 Weight Watchers Pointsplus per serving
- 32oz Chicken Broth
- 28 oz Can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1 Large Zucchini, chopped
- 1 Yellow Summer Squash, chopped
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 6 Radishes, chopped
- Seasoned Salts or Salt & Pepper to taste
- *Optional, Red pepper flakes for spicy flavor.
For stove top: Add up ingredients into large pot, cover, heat until boiling, then let simmer 60 mins or until veggies are tender.
For crock pot add all ingredients and cook on high for 5 hours.